Wednesday 29 May 2013

Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Muhammed Nabi).




 Yesterday I met a 24years person from Kerala at Dubai, and had a good talk with him, During my talk I just asked two questions to him, my first question was What are the negatives with you?
He replayed number of negatives with Him, actually I don't like to describe His negatives here because it is not convenient to share with you...
then I asked my second question to Him, What is the good with you?  
He smiled and reply to me 'all days He remember to call his Mother before He got sleep'

Masha allh, It is an amazing reply, I kept few minutes mum after heard it.
I just compare him with the majority youth around us.. I think they all remember to say or send a SMS like Gudnite or gudbye(with some sweet words) to his or her boyfriend or girlfriend instead of sending a Gudnite to Mother : )

Then I am little eager to know How he keeping this,but before asking it he talked me the secret behind that, In  his childhood in home all days before going to bed he or his mother (Who is going to bed first) come and wish Good Nte with Assalamualikum (May Allah's peace and mercy with you) before they went bed.

Masha Allh.
A blessed mother and son in the world.

Here is a Song by Ahmed Bukhathir About Umma...





No comments:

Post a Comment